Cancellation Policy, Missed Classes and Prices
- I appreciate that so many of you are committed to your Pilates lessons and have a regularly scheduled appointment from week to week. Please note that once you have agreed to a regular slot you are in my schedule on the day(s) and times(s) continually until you inform me that you will not be there. If you forget to inform me and miss an appointment, you will be charged for a no-show (late cancellation).
- 24-hour notice is required for cancellations of private sessions or the full session fee will be charged. Anything less than 24-hours will be fully charged, as it is not possible for your slot to be filled in this time. If you make an appointment and "no show" (do not inform me that you will not be there) you will be charged the full session fee. Reasons for late cancellations or no-shows are irrelevant and will therefore not be considered, it is simply a time policy. All cancellations must be made by phone (081-2602965 via SMS).
- Invoices for private and semi-private classes will be written at the end of the respective month.
Mat Group Classes
- Registration for group classes is necessary – please choose a class suitable for you and check with me regarding space.
- Payment is due before or on the date of your 1st group class. Payment can be done cash or via I-banking: B. Nakamhela/T.A. Unlimited Fitness
Branch Code: 48-38-72
Account: 8000 55 09 89
Reference: your name and surname
- Class cards are valid for 2 months (10 class card) or 6 weeks (5 class card) – reasons for no show during those 2 months/6 weeks are irrelevant. Regular Pilates practice is important for you to progress but also for the group to progress.
- Please also keep track of your class attendance.
- Please make every effort to attend each of your classes that you have registered for (for example: Mondays 7am).
- Class cards are not transferable.
- Credit is not extended beyond the expiry date of your class card, nor is "dropping out" refundable.
- If I have to cancel the classes due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be able to make up your missed class in another time slot. Check the timetable and let me know what suits you.
- Minimum enrollment of 4 students per class – max 8 (sometimes 10)
- Please switch off your cellphone or put it on silent and bring a towel along for the class.
- Please also note that I usually can't answer my phone during the day due to private sessions taking place. I will however try my best to return your call as soon as I can. SMS/WhatsApp works best!